Singing is one of the best ways to motivate & bring your staff together. It encourages team work and can build confidence and self esteem. Jules Addison can help you set up and run a Workplace Choir in your organisation either long term or as part of a short term project.
Benefits for your staff
- Stress relief, relaxation and improved well-being
- Positive attitude to work and something to look forward to
- Sense of fun and enjoyment
- Increased personal confidence
- Improved communication skills
- Promotes sense of community, belonging and shared endeavour
- Understanding the rewards of hard work
- A creative outlet to balance work and personal time
Benefits for your business
- Feeling part of a team
- Encourages cooperation and builds trust among employees
- Increased employee fulfilment
- Meeting new colleagues in a different environment
- Strong return on a small investment
- Greater employee retention
- Better teamwork as a result of collective singing
- Can contribute towards Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Opportunity to reward staff
How much does it Cost?
Workplace choirs can either be funded by the organisation, or in some cases the choir members pay a small weekly fee (around £4 a head). To find out more contact Jules on 07855 275353 or send him an email.